By Carolyne Larrington
Read Online or Download A New Year's Surprise: Elementary Level PDF
Similar foreign language study & reference books
I paid for the recent headway English direction: Teacher's publication common point and that i bought the scholar e-book.
- Readings in Philosophy and Cognitive Science (Bradford Books)
- What's Your Sign for Pizza?: An Introduction to Variation in American Sign Language
- For Better or for Worse: Translation as a Tool for Change in the South Pacific
- Lebensweltliche Ethnographie: Ein explorativ-interpretativer Forschungsansatz am Beispiel von Heimwerker-Wissen
- Multimodal Transcription and Text Analysis: A Multimodal Toolkit and Coursebook with Associated On-line Course
- Optik: physikalisch-technische Grundlagen und Anwendungen
Additional info for A New Year's Surprise: Elementary Level
It was the moment when I pushed Sanan into the water. Etienne had written on the back of the photo. Isn't this an exciting picture? It shows an actor hero and a real hero! 55 O ther photos showed James Rogers and Sanan 's gang. A nd there was a photo that showed all of us - my family, Lisa and Et ienne. We were standing by the pick-up outside The S ilver Moon Hotel. And there was a letter. What a Surprise! I did not know what to think. I was exC ited, but I was afra id too. Etienne was CO ming to Bangkok.
It's OK,' said Sanan to his men, 'those people are not important. ' He pointed at Etienne. ' Sanan did not realise that the real director was coming towards us. The director's face was red and he was shouting even more loudly through his megaphone. But the film director did not know that Sanan and his gang of men had real guns. And Lisa also had not realised that Sanan and his gang were dangerous and that their guns were real. She thought that Sanan and the other men were actors, too. ' she cried.
It's the most important scene in the film. A gang kidnaps Shannon. James comes up on his jet-ski with his gun. He jumps onto the gang's boat and rescues Shannon. ' He turned to James Rogers. ' he shouted. 'You jumped onto the wrong boat. And now we have to shoot that scene again. ' I asked. The director looked at me. He had not seen Sanan's note and he did 40 not know about the protection money. 1 realised that the director often shouted at people. He even shouted at James Rogers and James Rogers was the star of the movic.
A New Year's Surprise: Elementary Level by Carolyne Larrington